Military & Veterans Affairs

Counsels veterans, their dependents and survivors regarding federal and state benefits such as compensation, pension, education, medical, home loans, burial, etc. Provides referrals for veterans concerning alcohol/drug abuse and post-traumatic stress disorders. Grants state college tuition and fee waivers to qualifying veterans' dependents. Assists with application for special vehicle veterans' license plates. The Department also administers Bob Hope Patriotic Hall, a 10-story building with meeting rooms, auditorium, gymnasium, and banquet facilities available to the public.

MVA icon
Veterans Live in California
Percent of California Veterans Live in Los Angeles County

"We owe our veterans and service members in Los Angeles County the best service and advocacy to honor their sacrifices in the pursuit of protecting our way of life.”

Jim Zenner


Skip to content