ABOUT HUMAN RESOURCES
These are the attitudes and behaviors that we have selected to guide Human Resources’ actions in delivering services, daily interactions with staff, customers and the public. We have seven primary guiding values:
- Integrity - We do the right thing. We are honest, transparent, and accountable.
- Inclusivity/Diversity - We embrace and respect the need for multiple perspectives. Individual and cultural differences are strengths that enrich our organization and communities at large.
- Compassion - We treat those we serve, and each other, the way we want to be treated.
- Customer Orientation - We place our highest priority on meeting the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Excellence - We commit to performing with the highest level of professionalism and establishing best practices in Human Resources.
- Engagement - We cultivate teamwork, build partnerships, encourage collaboration, foster social responsibility, and recognize outstanding contributions.
- Innovation - We embrace agility, champion creativity, and pursue continuous improvement in all endeavors.
The Department of Human Resources provides quality service to our customers through Talent Management, Performance Management, and Health & Wellness. We are guided by a strong executive leadership team, strengthened by a progressive information technology team, and supported by an agile administrative services team.
View the Department of Human Resources’ Organizational Chart and the descriptions and mission of each of our divisions through the link below.