Workplace Giving Program
The Workplace Giving Program allows County employees to support two major campaigns, the March of Dimes Campaign and Charitable Giving Campaign, through a wide variety of options from purchasing discounted tickets to making one-time donations. By contributing to these campaigns, L.A. County Employees give back to their communities in numerous invaluable ways such as:
- Help save the lives of premature babies
- Support health services and improvements in medical technology
- Combat poverty and homelessness across the county
- Provide youth from low-income households with enrichment programs and educational opportunities
- Improve the environment
L.A. County Employees contribute to these causes by purchasing discounted tickets to theme parks, sporting events, movies and various other activities throughout the year. Employees also take part in payroll deductions and one-time donations to one or both campaigns.
|Office of Workplace Programs
222 South Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 974-2619 · Fax: (213) 633-4694
OFFICE HOURS ·
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.