Charitable Giving Campaign
Asian Pacific Community Fund
Address: 1145 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 105, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: (213) 624-6400, ext., 8
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.apcf.org
Tax ID: 95-4257997
The Asian Pacific Community Fund (APCF) is a network of 29 community
organizations serving over 250,000 people annually in a total of 27 Asian languages
plus English and Spanish. As the only Asian and Pacific Islander community-based
fund in Southern California, APCF focuses on providing culturally sensitive programs
and services to meet the complex and diverse needs of the Asian and Pacific Islander
What your donation supports.
- $5 a day provides for one month of an after-school enrichment program for a youth from a low-income family
- $8 provides one prescription for an uninsured patient with a chronic disease.
- $12 provides free weekly counseling sessions for a year.
- $25 provides one hour of after-school activities and homework assistance - keeping students out of gangs and in school.
- $100 provides a comprehensive medical visit for one uninsured patient including the physician/providers visit, all labs, immunizations, procedures, interpretation, financial screening, and enrollment assistance into public health programs.
- $250 provides ten weeks of a job training program for small business development program clients.
- $1000 provides more affordable housing units for community economic development programs.
Back to Charitable Giving
Office of Workplace Programs
500 West Temple St., Room B-1, Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Phone: (213) 974-2619 · Fax: (213) 633-4694
OFFICE HOURS ·
Mon, Tues,Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Wednesday: CLOSED
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.